Ahad

kesoma ask you to join her in SAYS.my!

Hi,

Your friend, (kesoma.rai@gmail.com) has invited you to join SAYS.my, the largest influence network in the Malaysia!

SAYS.my is a community of Malaysians who choose cool stuff to share on social media and get rewarded with cash, points and prizes for doing so! Any Malaysian who uses social media can join.

By getting involved, our members get cash, prizes, points, and meet new friends too!

Get started now to see why everyone's inviting their friends to get involved!

http://says.my/rai/invite

See you there.
Yuna

SAYS.my Community Team

***
This is an email message sent on behalf of the SAYS.my Malaysia community for kesoma.
SAYS.my is a Youth Asia community.
Learn more at http://says.my

We respect your privacy!
If you don't want to receive e-mails from SAYS.my forever, ban yourself by clicking on the following link:
http://says.my/unsubscribe?auth=b0a9882a55c18fad7fe5891275910786116de745&email=kesoma.rai.aqildamia%40blogger.com

2 comments:

Nini Hartini berkata... [Reply]

betul ke ni?

Unknown berkata... [Reply]

a'ah..just kena rajin pomot la..satu klik 20sen..satu invitation singgit.. sama mcm churpchurp

Semua tulisan dan gambar dalam Ourkizuna adalah hak milik peribadi hasil nukilan pemilik blog melainkan diterangkan sebaliknya. Sila hormati hak orang lain sebagaimana orang lain menghormati hak anda.

Feel free to copy, but please do it with responsible. Sebarang maklumbalas atau pertanyaan, boleh tujukan kepada kesoma.rai@gmail.com