Jumaat

Good news Bad news

The good news is Aqil da 6kg...Hahaha..patutla lately hubby asyik complain Aqil makin berat je.. His weight from the day he was born..

Born : 2.42kg
1 month : 3kg
2 month : 4.02kg
3month : 5.09kg
Current ( 3month 3 weeks ) : 6kg++

Juncyou ni fueteiru kara yokatta ne~... Sekarang Aqil da mula belajar mengiring..dan kalau tiarapkan da bole angkat kepala ngan bahu for a short while..hehe..I`m taking lots of picture of him..no spare time to upload it here yet ( but have so much time to update your blog eh..haha)

The bad news is..I`ve exceed 20 minutes of my Aux 1 and broke my clean record for Q4 2008. Afraid to see my performance record for this year Q1..waa..You know..Aux code and performance is our inochi in this company..So I cannot use my Aux 1 for pumping session today..Maybe I have to reduce the pumping session to 2 session instead of 3 because I cannot utilise my Aux 3 too much..I`m too afraid to ask more than the company gave me..because I don`t know when they will take the privilage back..Since Aqil drink more ebm than he used to I need to find extra time to pump for his extra need..wee..neru jikan kezuru toka..?? ganbatte okaachann

Updated : Another good newssss
Bos aku kata kalau aku guna 30minutes lunch instead of 1hour..she will take the exceeded time as "off record"..yatta...(since I`ve never abuse my Aux..itulah kebaikannya menjadi pekerja yang baik..hehe..

0 comments:

Semua tulisan dan gambar dalam Ourkizuna adalah hak milik peribadi hasil nukilan pemilik blog melainkan diterangkan sebaliknya. Sila hormati hak orang lain sebagaimana orang lain menghormati hak anda.

Feel free to copy, but please do it with responsible. Sebarang maklumbalas atau pertanyaan, boleh tujukan kepada kesoma.rai@gmail.com